Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Guess who is now employed?

That's right, I got the job at Day & Ross. Now instead of having no life and being broke, I'll have no life and have money. I guess it's an improvement. As long as I don't get absorbed in buying and getting stuff. I'll probably keep selling games after I beat them so that I don't get caught up in collecting again. But yeah, I start Monday night and work Monday thru Friday from 5:15 pm to 1:30 am (with a couple hours overtime during busy months). There's a three month probation period starting out, so I guess I'll just have to take it as it goes. I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to help out with youth anymore, but I'll just have to leave it in God's hands. If he wants me helping out with youth then he'll work things out. And it sounds like I can still go to youth once a month since I get one day off each month. And it also looks as though I'll be staying home by myself for Christmas after all. LOL Funny how things work out. But I have a job again for the first time in over a year so it's all good.

No comments: